With a head office in Liverpool but servicing the North West, Yorkshire and the Midlands, Thornton Legal is an award winning legal recruitment business with a growing reputation and ambitious plans for the future.
We are now a leading legal recruiter. In 2017 we won Best Start Up Business at the Merseyside Independent Business Awards which demonstrates how far we have come in a short amount of time. But we are not stopping there.
We are committed to building a sustainable and successful business by adding to the team over the coming months and have various opportunities available from trainees through to experienced consultants.
- A legal recruiter?
- A recruiter from another sector?
- A legal professional looking to retrain?
- A sales professional looking for a change?
- A graduate with an interest in legal recruitment?
- A resource with no room to progress?
If so, we would be delighted to talk to you. We are confident that we can provide something different to other recruitment agencies.
Reasons to join Thornton Legal:
- An excellent commission structure that is uncapped, transparent and achievable.
- Additional ad-hoc incentives tailored to a consultant’s motivation and taste.
- A clear progression route from trainee through to principle consultant and beyond.
- Best in class in – house training and development scheme, plus days set aside for additional external workshops.
- A mature and modern approach to working life including flexible and remote working.
- 24 days annual leave with additional days accrued for number of years’ service.
- A 4pm finish on Friday’s and an additional days annual leave for birthdays.
- Smart casual dress code policy if no external meetings or events need attending.
Our office reflects our outlook - bright, unstuffy and fun. We’re ideally located in the Cotton Exchange, near to Moorfields Station. It’s a social space with great opportunities to get to know other professionals and to build your network of connections in the business community.
If you could see yourself working for one of the best legal recruiters in the North West and are keen to hear more, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Joe or Nick. We would be only too happy to have an informal chat over the telephone or meet for a coffee, in confidence of course.