Claimant Litigation/ Recoveries ParalegalApply for this vacancy >
Salary:£20000 - £23000 per annum
Posted:13th September 2021
A leading legal practice who are a leaders in the field of dealing with Insurance claims are seeking a Paralegal to join their Recoveries/ Claimant Litigation team based at their Liverpool office. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established firm offering a flexible approach to working together with fantastic career development opportunities. The firm will also consider strong Law graduates/ LPC graduates and have a strong record in progressing candidates to training contracts with the firm.
- You will be responsible for handling a case load of Recoveries/ Claimant Litigation matters and will be working within the Subrogation and Recovery team.
- Duties will include drafting court proceedings/ documents, adhering to court directions and deadlines, managing a pre-litigation/ litigation case load with a view to claims reaching settlement or litigation, dealing with litigated matters, keeping up to date with legal research and case law.
- You may also be required to assist more senior fee earners on high value claims.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will ideally have previous experience within a recoveries role or in managing a litigated case load. However, this is not essential as full training will be provided.
- Previous experience within the insurance sector would be an advantage.
- You will have knowledge and experience of Civil Litigation law.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment both individually and as part of a team.
- You will be able to use case management systems and have a professional and confident telephone manner.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary is in the region of £22,000 together with excellent benefits.
- The firm offer a hybrid approach to work with a mix of office and home based working together with flexible working hours.
- Full training will be provided.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
If this Paralegal position is of interest please do not hesitate to contact Laura-Kate Davies today to get the ball rolling. Please click 'apply'