Legal Secretary/ AdministratorApply for this vacancy >
Salary:£19000 - £23000 per annum
Posted:7th October 2021
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Secretary/Administrator to join the Commercial and Agricultural Property team of a leading multi-disciplinary legal firm at their office based in Conwy. The firm offer a friendly and supportive environment with progression opportunities.
- You will be assisting a team of Lawyers in providing a broad range of secretarial and administrative support. Tasks will include audio typing, diary management, liaising with existing and potential clients, preparing legal documentation and correspondence.
The Ideal Candidate:
- The role would suit someone who has worked in a busy and professional team orientated environment.
- Experience within a similar role would be a strong advantage but is not essential as full training is provided.
- You will be a confident and friendly individual and will work well on your own as well as within a team.
- You will be confident in the use of Microsoft word and in using a range of IT platforms.
- You will have excellent time management skills and strong attention to detail.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary is competitive, depending on experience together with a range of benefits.
- You will be joining a modern firm with a family atmosphere offering support and guidance together with progression opportunities.
If this role is of interest please click 'apply'. Don't worry if you don't have an up to date cv, contact Laura-Kate directly to get the ball rolling. Any reference to PQE and salary is for guidance only.