Junior Property Litigation LawyerApply for this vacancy >
Salary:£42000 - £52000 per annum
Posted:7th October 2021
We are working with a top 50 UK firm who are keen to add a junior Property Litigation lawyer to their existing team in Manchester.
This is a strong practice which has grown and built on their success, hence they are now looking to add another junior member to the team.
The role would suit a lawyer with property litigation experience who has 0-4 years' PQE.
The Property Litigation practice acts for public and private sector clients, supporting landlords and tenants on a range of commercial matters, including:
- Disputes in connection with development agreements and site assembly issues (including easements and rights of way disputes)
- Contentious and non-contentious business lease renewals
- Dilapidations claims
- Disputes over breaches of covenant including forfeiture or relief applications
- Service charge disputes
- Exercising break options
- Recovery of land or premises from unlawful occupiers or squatters
- Lease surrender negotiations
- Disputes over consent to assignment, sub-letting, change of use, alterations
This role will allow you to work with some of the leading lawyers within Property Litigation in a supportive team across a wide range of sectors.
As you would expect from a leading firm employee benefits are extensive, including:
- 25 Days Holiday
- Healthcare Cover
- Pension Plan with an employer contribution up to 6% after 2 years service
- Life insurance
- Travel Loan Scheme
- Employee Care Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Dental Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
If this Property Litigation position is of interest, please click 'apply'. If you would prefer to have a chat before applying, then get in touch with Tim Batchelor at our Manchester desk to get the ball rolling. PQE and salary levels are for guidance only.
Tim is one of the senior consultants at Thornton Legal with a stellar reputation in the Manchester legal market. He works closely with associates, senior associates, legal directors and partners who are looking to make moves across private and commercial practices areas. Tim is regularly instructed as a preferred recruitment partner and often handles vacancies not advertised on-line.