Family Law ParalegalApply for this vacancy >
Salary:£18000 - £20000 per annum
Posted:11th October 2021
A leading Family Law team is seeking an experienced Family Law Paralegal to join them at their Liverpool city centre office.
- You will be assisting Senior Solicitors within the Family team with a range of Family Law matters.
- Duties will include preparing court bundles, assisting the team varying matters, liaising with the courts, providing updates to clients.
The Ideal Candidate:
- For this role it is essential that you have a minimum of 12 months experience in a Family Paralegal role.
- Experience of case management systems, legal aid agency CCMS is desirable.
- You will be well organised, an excellent communicator and empathetic nature to deal with challenging circumstances.
- You will have an excellent telephone manner.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary is in the region of 18,000 - 20,000, together with excellent benefits.
- Excellent training and genuine career development opportunities for the right candidate.
If this role is of interest please click 'apply'. Don't worry if you don't have an up to date cv, contact Laura-Kate directly to get the ball rolling. Any reference to PQE and salary is for guidance only
I am so grateful for the support I received from Laura-Kate at Thornton Legal in securing my new job. She responded quickly to secure me an interview and gave me key information and advice to help me to prepare. This is my first legal role and I was unsure how to navigate the process, but Laura-Kate guided me through it from my initial application to accepting the job offer and was encouraging throughout.
Commercial Litigation Paralegal