Commercial Property SolicitorApply for this vacancy >
Salary:£40000 - £47000 per annum
Posted:11th October 2021
Our client is a leading and highly reputable Commercial Law firm with offices across the North West. They are looking to recruit a 3 year + PQE Commercial Property Solicitor to join their team in Stockport due to significant growth.
- You will be working alongside two of the Commercial Property teams experienced Commercial Property Partners running a mixed caseload of Commercial Property matters.
- Matters you will be dealing with include landlord and tenant, agriculture and development, freehold and leasehold.
- You will be dealing with a mix of PLC companies, business start ups, developers, SME'S and PLCs as well as large landed estates and agricultural clients.
- Working alongside industry experts together with an excellent quality of work and established client provides a fantastic foundation to develop your career with a firm that offers fantastic training and career development opportunities.
The ideal candidate:
- You will have experience working as a Commercial Property Solicitor in a similar environment and will be looking to take the next step in your career.
- You will be an excellent communicator, will be personable and will have a strong work ethos.
- You will be well organised and have excellent attention to detail.
Salary and benefits:
- Salary is competitive, depending on experience together with excellent benefits.
- Career development opportunities
- Family friendly environment and excellent work life balance.
If this commercial property position is of interest, please click 'apply'. If you would prefer to have a chat first, then get in touch with Joe Rees directly to get the ball rolling. PQE and salary levels are for guidance only.
Recent Testimonial: I would highly recommend Joe and everyone at Thornton Legal. My experience with them has been fantastic. I was sceptical at first after a not so good experience with a different firm or recruiters but i spoke to Joe, told him my experience and that it was a pushy nature and he took everything i said on board. Not once was i pushed or pressured into going for an interview or to accept a job offer. Joe was quick to respond to questions i had be it by email or text. When i was offered a new role Joe gave me the details and told me if i had questions to let him know and that was all i heard until i emailed late Sunday night to say that i was accepting the job offer and even then it was thanks for letting me know! I wasn't pushed or pressured to hand my notice in either but when i did and my notice period dropped from 8 weeks to 3 days, Joe helped me with moving my start date forward. For me Joe showed me the difference between a great recruiter and an average at best recruiter! Thank you Joe and everyone at Thornton Legal! Commercial Property Solicitor