Conveyancing ParalegalApply for this vacancy >
Salary:£18000 - £22000 per annum
Benefits:hybrid working and additional benefits
Posted:15th November 2021
An established multi-disciplinary legal practice with offices across Merseyside and Cheshire are seeking a Conveyancing Paralegal to join their Residential Conveyancing team based in Liverpool. The role offers a mix of flexible office based and home working.
- You will be joining a well regarded Residential Conveyancing team and will have the support of Partners, Senior Conveyancing staff and other Conveyancing assistants.
- You will assist on a broad range of Residential Conveyancing matters such as buying and selling, remortgages, equity transfers, help to buy, shared ownership.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest high street Solicitors who will support you within your role with a friendly and professional team as well as training and development opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will have previous experience working as a Conveyancing Assistant/ Paralegal within a legal environment.
- You will be an excellent communicator, work well under pressure and under tight deadlines.
- You will be able to work as part of the wider team as well as individually.
- You will have ambition to progress within your career and the firm offer full support and development in your career including future training contracts.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary is in the region of 18,000 - 22,000, together with excellent benefits.
- A mix of office and home based work is available.
Please click 'apply'. Don't worry if you don't have an up to date cv. Get in touch with Laura-Kate Davies directly to get the ball rolling.
Any reference to PQE and salary are for guidance only.