Dispute Resolution/ Debt Recovery ParalegalApply for this vacancy >
Salary:£20000 - £25000 per annum
Posted:18th November 2021
A leading Chester based law firm is seeking an experienced Dispute Resolution/ Debt Recovery Paralegal to join their well regarded Dispute Resolution team.
You will be carrying out fee earning work under supervision within the Dispute Resolution team. Matters will include banking claims, contract and misrepresentation disputes, injunctions, property disputes, professional negligence and wills and estates disputes.
You will deal with a variety of tasks including -
- Working on court documents and bundles
- Dealing with new instructions
- Attending meetings and court hearings and taking detailed notes
- Providing updates to clients, taking telephone calls, composing and sending letters
- Making requests for information and carrying out enquiries to progress the case
- Sending standard letters
- Raising bills and dealing with accounts matters
- General administrative tasks
The Ideal Candidate:
You will ideally have 1 year+ experience within a Dispute Resolution/ Debt Recovery role.
Law degree/ Cilex or equivalent
LPC or working towards would be an advantage
Excellent IT skills
Excellent communicator by telephone, face to face and in writing
Excellent client care and communication skills
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is in the region of 20,000 - 25,000, together with excellent benefits.
Fantastic training and career development opportunities.
Full time permanent position
Please click 'apply'. Don't worry if you don't have an up to date cv. Get in touch with Laura-Kate Davies directly to get the ball rolling.
Any reference to PQE and salary are for guidance only.