Family SolicitorApply for this vacancy >
Salary:£33000 - £37000 per annum
Posted:10th January 2022
We have been approached to assist a long established and ambitious Chester law firm to assist them in the recruitment of a family solicitor who will be handling a full and varied caseload of family law cases on behalf of a mid to high-net-worth clients.
It is likely that the successful applicant will have a 2 + years PQE in advising on all aspects of family related matters.
Working alongside a team of family specialists, key areas of work will include cohabitation, pre/ post nuptial agreements, divorce, domestic violence and financial matters. You will be expected to make a positive contribution to the development and growth of the family team and the firm as a whole.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading family law firms where there are genuine prospects for career development together with a competitive salary and benefits package.
If this family solicitor position is of interest, please click 'apply'. If you would prefer to have a chat first, then get in touch with Joe Rees directly to get the ball rolling. PQE and salary levels are for guidance only.
For lawyers we represent:
- We guarantee not to send your cv to firms without permission
- We offer a fully consultative service as opposed to being a cv sending agency
- We would rather have a chat over the phone so, if we are available, we will take you call
- We consult, support and advise, but ultimately the choice is always yours
- It's really important to meet people, and we hope you feel the same
- We won't spam you with irrelevant jobs (but you may receive information we think you will be interested in)