Family SolicitorApply for this vacancy >
Salary:£37000 - £47000 per annum
Posted:10th January 2022
Our client is a highly rated, modern law firm with offices in central Chester. They are keen to further improve their family law offering with the recruitment of an additional talented family law solicitor with at least 4 years PQE.
The Partner lead family team is busy with all manner of high net worth family work including divorce, pre and post nuptial agreements, disputes over children's living arrangements and financial provision.
Clients of the firm include landowners, professionals, directors, shareholders, farmers and their spouses.
Due to the mid to high net worth of the firm's clients, issues may include multi-jurisdictional assets, business interests, share schemes and on and off shore pensions and trusts. Candidates must be able to adequately demonstrate previous experience dealing with such issues to be considered.
This is an ideal opportunity to join one of the most exciting and progressive firms in the North West.It is envisaged that the salary bracket for this role is up to £47,000 with some flexibility for the right lawyer.
If you are interested in this family solicitor opportunity, please apply through the advert or contact Joe Rees at Thornton Legal directly on 07903222898. Any reference to PQE and salary are for guidance only.
For lawyers we represent:
- We guarantee not to send your cv to firms without permission
- We offer a fully consultative service as opposed to being a cv sending agency
- We would rather have a chat over the phone so, if we are available, we will take you call
- We consult, support and advise, but ultimately the choice is always yours
- It's really important to meet people, and we hope you feel the same
- We won't spam you with irrelevant jobs (but you may receive information we think you will be interested in)