Private Client Legal SecretaryApply for this vacancy >
Salary:£18000 - £20000 per annum
Posted:10th June 2022
A progressive and highly rated Lancashire based Law firm is seeking an experienced Secretary to join the Private Client team at their Preston office.
* Working in a fast-paced environment, providing secretarial and administrative support to fee earners in the Wills, Trusts and Probate department.
* Audio typing using BigHand digital dictation.
* Completing legal documents/forms on the instruction of fee earners.
* Opening and closing files.
* Retrieving, archiving, and manually filing confidential client information.
* Liaising with clients via telephone, email and on occasion face to face.
* Communicating effectively with existing and new clients and other professionals.
The Ideal Candidate:
Experience in Private Client legal secretary work would be an advantage but is not essential.
Proficiency with Microsoft Word.
Good interpersonal and communication.
Excellent attention to detail.
Good organisational and time management skills.
Flexibility to adapt to changing business priorities.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is in the region of 18,000 - 20,000, depending on experience together with excellent benefits.
Supportive work environment with training and development opportunities
28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
This is a full time permanent position.
Please click 'apply'. Don't worry if you don't have an up to date CV, contact Laura-Kate Davies directly to get the ball rolling.
If this role isn't quite right, but you are considering a career move please contact us for a confidential discussion.