Residential Property SolicitorApply for this vacancy >
Salary:£42000 - £47000 per annum
Posted:16th June 2022
An ambitious, technically capable residential property solicitor is now being recruited by one of the best established and knowledgeable law firms in the region.
This position is to be based at the Telford office. Longer term, if it's of interest, there will be the opportunity to lead the residential property team.
They have an excellent reputation, good quality work and on offer are both above average remuneration and career development opportunities. You will be dealing with high quality residential conveyancing work to include sales, purchases, leasehold, freehold, re-mortgages and new-builds etc.
This is a strategic hire rather than a replacement, and this position will suit a residential property solicitor who is experienced at working in a full-service firm rather than in a high-volume conveyancing environment.
It is important that you share the firm's ethos of client care and relationship building. If you are ambitious and self-motivated, career prospects with this well managed firm are excellent.
The salary is up £47,000 dependent on experience and PQE (with some flexibility for the ideal applicant).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply through the advert or contact Joe Rees at Thornton Legal directly. Stated PQE and salary levels are for guidance only.
Thornton Legal has strong relationships with law firms of all sizes and specialisms across the North West, Midlands and Yorkshire. We help build the careers of legal professionals across a broad range of experience levels and we would be delighted to work with you now or in the future.
For lawyers we represent:
- We guarantee not to send your cv to firms without permission
- We offer a fully consultative service as opposed to being a cv sending agency
- We would rather have a chat over the phone so, if we are available, we will take you call
- We consult, support and advise, but ultimately the choice is always yours
- It's really important to meet people, and we hope you feel the same
- We won't spam you with irrelevant jobs (but you may receive information we think you will be interested in)