Property Litigation AssociateApply for this vacancy >
Salary:£60000 - £65000 per annum
Posted:16th June 2022
We are working with a top 50 UK firm who are keen to add a Property Litigation Associate to their existing team in Manchester.
This is a strong practice which has grown and built on their success, hence they are now looking to add another junior member to the team.
The role would suit a lawyer with property litigation experience with 0-4 years' PQE.
The Property Litigation practice acts for public and private sector clients, supporting landlords and tenants on a range of commercial matters, including:
- Disputes in connection with development agreements and site assembly issues (including easements and rights of way disputes)
- Contentious and non-contentious business lease renewals
- Dilapidations claims
- Disputes over breaches of covenant including forfeiture or relief applications
- Service charge disputes
- Exercising break options
- Recovery of land or premises from unlawful occupiers or squatters
- Lease surrender negotiations
- Disputes over consent to assignment, sub-letting, change of use, alterations
This role will allow you to work with some of the leading lawyers within Property Litigation in a supportive team across a wide range of sectors.
As you would expect from a leading firm employee benefits are extensive, including:
- 25 Days Holiday
- Healthcare Cover
- Pension Plan with an employer contribution up to 6% after 2 years service
- Life insurance
- Travel Loan Scheme
- Employee Care Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Dental Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
If this Property Litigation position is of interest, please click 'apply'. If you would prefer to have a chat before applying, then get in touch with Joe Rees to get the ball rolling. PQE and salary levels are for guidance only.