Court of Protection SolicitorApply for this vacancy >
Salary:£33000 - £37000 per annum
Posted:16th June 2022
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Court of Protection Solicitor to join a leading legal 500 firm at their offices based in Shrewsbury due to a period of growth within the department.
You will be joining a highly regarded Court of Protection team and will ideally have strong experience in a similar role although applications will also be considered from those with a strong Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence background wishing to develop into this area. You will ideally be between NQ and 2 year PQE level.
You will be dealing with a varied case load of Court of Protection matters to include deputyship applications, statutory wills, professional deputyships, statutory wills, purchase and adaptation of properties, financial abuse.
Salary is competitive depending on experience together with the opportunity for flexible working arrangements. Benefits include 23 days holiday (rising with service), pension scheme, health care scheme and bonus.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy and thriving department within a specialist area of law and really make a name for yourself within Court of Protection work.
Please click 'apply'. Don't worry if you don't have an up to date cv, call Joe Rees directly to get the ball rolling.
For lawyers we represent:
- We guarantee not to send your cv to firms without permission
- We offer a fully consultative service as opposed to being a cv sending agency
- We would rather have a chat over the phone so, if we are available, we will take you call
- We consult, support and advise, but ultimately the choice is always yours
- It's really important to meet people, and we hope you feel the same
- We won't spam you with irrelevant jobs (but you may receive information we think you will be interested in)