Private Client SolicitorApply for this vacancy >
Salary:£28000 - £35000 per annum
Posted:7th January 2019
Are you a Private Client Solicitor with upwards of 2 years post qualification experience looking for a new role in Liverpool?
If so, a friendly, multi office high street firm with a large private client team would be interested in hearing from you.
The role would involve being responsible for your own caseload of private client matters including:
- Will drafting
- Probate and estate administration (including estates with IHT implications)
- Court of Protection
- Lay Deputyship applications
- Trusts including discretionary trusts
- Ancillary property related work including deeds of severance, first registrations, property transfers
- Deeds of variation
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Attending and promoting marketing events
The team in question is 5 fee earners strong with paralegal and administration support available in the form of a dedicated secretary.
Salary of up to £35,000 depending upon experience.
23 days annual leave plus Christmas shutdown.
Realistic billing targets
Please click 'apply'. Don't worry if you don't have an up to date cv. Get in touch with Nick Tappin directly to get the ball rolling.
Any reference to PQE and salary are for guidance only.