Regulatory SolicitorApply for this vacancy >
Salary:£35000 - £55000 per annum
Posted:19th November 2020
A leading multi-disciplinary law firm with offices nationwide are seeking a Regulatory Solicitor to join their award winning team at their Chester office.
This is a rare and fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Regulatory Solicitor to join a firm who are leaders in the industry with an excellent reputation for their high levels of expertise.
Your role as Regulatory Solicitor will involve joining a leading team with vast levels of technical knowledge, experience and expertise.
Your role will involve the following duties :
- You will be working with individuals and organisations as well as large and small businesses across the UK dealing with a range of regulatory legal matters.
- You will be working across a wide range of areas of expertise to include planning and environmental, financial as well as various other sectors.
The Ideal Candidate:
The Regulatory Solicitor will have:
- A solid background of working within Regulatory law at a leading law firm.
- Strong academics.
- 2 years plus PQE
- Ambitious attitude and looking to broaden technical skills.
- You will be a confident person with excellent communication skills .
- You will have the ability to manage your workload; managing a number of complex cases at any one time.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary is competitive, depending on experience.
- Benefits include 25 days holiday, enhanced pension scheme, healthcare scheme, an active social calendar, excellent training and career development.
If this Regulatory Solicitor position is of interest please do not hesitate to contact Laura-Kate Davies on 07731525692 to get the ball rolling.
Testimonial: I would just like to say thanks for Joe at Thornton Legal for his hard work in securing me an employment associate position at a firm that I have admired for a long time. He was patient, encouraging and enthusiastic, and wasn't afraid to give constructive criticism when it was needed. I imagine I wasn't the most straight forward placement you have made but we got there in the end! Thanks as well for the lunch and pint, a lovely gesture. Thornton Legal will always my first recruitment call. Employment Associate