Employment Law ParalegalApply for this vacancy >
Salary:£19000 - £23000 per annum
Posted:23rd February 2021
A well regarded multi-disciplinary practice based in Liverpool city centre has approached Thornton Legal to assist in the recruitment of an Employment Paralegal to join their Employment team.
- You will be assisting a leading Employment Solicitor with their caseload of both contentious and non contentious Employment Law work.
- You will deal with a variety of clients from individuals to SME's and multinational companies on a range of Employment law matters.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a reputable Solicitor dealing with a range of clients and with excellent quality of work.
The Ideal Candidate:
- The Role is open to both candidates already working as an Employment Law Paralegal or those who have completed the LPC with an elective in Employment Law who can show a genuine interest in pursuing a career within this area.
- You will be well organised, ambitious, be able to work both individually and as part of a team and have excellent time management skills.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary is competitive, depending on experience together with excellent benefits.
Please click 'apply'. Don't worry if you don't have an up to date cv, get in touch directly to get the ball rolling. Any reference to PQE and salary is for guidance only.
I contacted Thornton Legal when I was in the unfortunate position of facing redundancy from the firm I was working for and I wished to apply for a post that Thornton Legal were handling. With no previous experience of using a recruitment agency, I wasn't sure what to expect. I had no need to worry! I have been really impressed with Joe and Laura-Kate from start to finish. They very quickly lined up interviews at excellent legal firms and, after just a few days, I had offers to consider, one of which I have accepted. Thanks to you both for all of your continued help and support.
Private Client Solicitor