Junior Family Solicitor/ ParalegalApply for this vacancy >
Salary:£28000 - £32000 per annum
Posted:23rd February 2021
An established multi-disciplinary legal practice based on the Wirral is seeking a Junior Family Solicitor or alternatively an experienced Family Paralegal to join their well regarded Family team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a local and friendly family firm with genuine career progression oportunities.
- You will be dealing with a case load of predominately Private Family Law matters to include divorce and finances.
- You will be working alongside an experienced and friendly team of Family lawyers who are all members of Resolution.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will ideally be NQ-2 years PQE or alternatively have fast experience working in a Family Paralegal role dealing with a range of Family matters.
- You will be be sensitive and caring in your approach and will be able to work both individually and within a team environment.
- You will be well organised and have excellent time management skills.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary is competitive, depending on experience together with additional benefits.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small team and to get involved with an excellent quality of work.
Please click 'apply'. Don't worry if you don't have an up to date CV, contact Laura-Kate directly on 0151 305 5757 to get the ball rolling. Any reference to salary and PQE are for guidance only.
Recent testimonial: Just wow! Thanks to the team at Thornton Legal my journey back into employment has been stress free. I was impressed with the level of service. Laura-Kate Davies was very friendly and supportive throughout the process. Highly recommended. Residential Property Lawyer