Commercial Litigation SolicitorApply for this vacancy >
Salary:£45000 - £55000 per annum
Posted:23rd February 2021
A leading national Commercial Law firm is seeking an experienced Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join their highly ranked team at their offices based in Chester. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well regarded firm offering an excellent quality of work together with genuine career progression opportunities.
You will be working at Associate Level within the firms Commercial Litigation department dealing with a range of matters to include but not limited to:
- shareholder disputes;
- partnership disputes;
- professional negligence matters;
- contract claims including mergers and acquisitions;
- property disputes;
- directors duties.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will have solid experience dealing with a case load of Commercial Litigation matters and will ideally have 5 years+ PQE.
- You will have a strong academic background
- You will be an excellent communicator and have strong time management skills.
- You will be capable of working within minimal support
- A willingness to attend social and network events and engage in the firms business development is required.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is very competitive, depending on experience together with an excellent benefits package.
Excellent training and career development opportunities together with Partners support with some aspects of work.
Please click 'apply'. If you are interested in this Commercial Litigation Solicitor role but don't have an up to date CV, please contact Laura-Kate Davies directly on 07731525692 to get the ball rolling. Stated PQE and salary levels are for guidance only.
Testimonial: I can't recommend enough the service I received from Tim and Nick at Thornton Legal. They helped me with the difficult decisions to make a move from my previous firm without putting any pressure on me. They both supported me through the whole process and provided really helpful advice. The level of service they provided was exemplary, keeping me updated at every stage and always being available to speak to. Insolvency Partner