NQ Property SolicitorApply for this vacancy >
Salary:£28000 - £32000 per annum
Benefits:additional benefits and flexible working
Posted:23rd February 2021
A multi-disciplinary law firm with offices nationwide have a rare opportunity for an NQ Commercial Property Solicitor/ Legal Executive to join their highly experienced team. The role offers exposure to a range of highly diverse matters and would suit a Property Solicitor/ Legal Executive looking to work in a diverse environment with a high quality of work.
- You will be working alongside a reputable and very experienced Solicitor who is highly regarded in his field of work dealing with a mix of advisory and transactional work.
- Matters you will be dealing with include: -
- All aspects of real property advice, including first registration and unregistered titles;
- Managing high value residential transactions from start to finish;
- Drafting residential, agricultural and occasionally commercial leases;
- Assisting with farm partnership agreements, dispositions in and out of trusts;
- Assisting with tax planning advice and implementing advice on the mitigation of Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax
You will be dealing with a broad range of clients to include high net worth individuals, estates and farming clients.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will be a NQ - 2 year PQE Solicitor or Legal Executive who has qualified as an all-round Property Lawyer or a qualified Solicitor with specific experience in Private Client or Real Estate Law with an interest to specialise within Land Estates.
- Previous experience of landed estates/ rural property matters would be a distinct advantage.
- It is desirable for you to have gained experience within agricutural tenancies, succession planning, estate and tax planning as well as knowledge and experience in renewables projects although this is not essential
- You will be able to work well under pressure and have a calm approach
- You will be an excellent communicator and will be well organised with excellent attention to detail
Salary and Benefits
- Salary is up to 32,000, depending on experience together with excellent benefits
- The role is based in Chester city centre with the option for flexible home working
- You will be working in a relaxed environment which offers excellent training and career development opportunities
If you are interested in this position, please click 'apply'. Don't worry if you don't have an up to date CV, get in touch with Laura-Kate Davies directly to discuss further.
Thornton Legal is an award winning legal recruiter, connecting lawyers across the North from our offices in Liverpool and Leeds.