Commercial Litigation ParalegalApply for this vacancy >
Salary:£18000 - £25000 per annum
Posted:23rd February 2021
An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Commercial Litigation Paralegal to join a niche boutique legal practice based in Cheshire.
- You will be assisting the senior team with a range of Commercial Litigation matters to include contract disputes, business sale and purchase, fraud, insolvency proceedings, partnership disputes, professional negligence disputes, shareholder and director disputes.
- The role also comes with the opportunity of running your own small case load of debt recovery and possession type matters.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ideally you will have previous experience working as a Paralegal within the Commercial Litigation field.
- You will have strong academics and an excellent work ethos.
- You will be committed to a long term career with the firm who provide excellent career progression opportunities.
- Good time management and strong communication skills are a must.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is up to 25,000, together with additional benefits.
Please click 'apply'. Don't worry if you don't have an up to date CV, contact Laura-Kate directly to get the ball rolling.
Any reference to salary and PQE are for guidance only.
Testimonial: Laura-Kate was always friendly and professional. She also provided guidance with the interview process. She was very approachable and down to earth. I would recommend Thornton Legal to my friends. Commercial Property Paralegal