Private Client ParalegalApply for this vacancy >
Salary:£17000 - £23000 per annum
Posted:31st March 2021
A well regarded Cheshire based law firm is seeking a Private Client Paralegal to join their busy Private Client team. Previous experience working as a Private Client Paralegal/ assistant is essential for this role.
- You will be working alongside an experienced Private Client team dealing with a range of matters from inception.
- Duties will include administration of files, drafting wills and declaration of trust, drafting and assisting with registration of powers of attorney as well as assisting with estate and probate matters.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will have had previous experience working as a Paralegal within Private Client law.
- Excellent communication skills, organisational and client care skills are essential for this role.
- The Legal Practice Course and elective in Private Client law would be an advantage.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary is competitive, depending on experience together with an excellent benefits package.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply through the advert or contact Laura-Kate Davies at Thornton Legal directly. All applications treated in strictest confidence.
I would highly recommend Thornton Legal and Laura - Kate to anyone looking for a new position. Laura - Kate kept me up to date throughout the recruitment process and arranged for us to have a meeting before my interviews which helped me prepare and feel confident going into my interview. The service was professional, very supportive and friendly throughout. I cannot thank Thornton Legal and Laura - Kate enough. I'm extremely happy to have accepted a new role in an area which I love!
Court of Protection Paralegal