Family Law ParalegalApply for this vacancy >
Salary:£17000 - £22000 per annum
Posted:31st March 2021
An experienced Family Law Paralegal is sought for a nationwide Legal practice at their office based in Warrington.
- You will be assisting the Family team with a case load of Family Law matters to include both Public and Private with issues such as divorce, financial arrangements, child arrangements, domestic abuse, prenuptial agreements.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will have previous experience of working as a Family Paralegal within a Family department and can come in and get the ground running.
- You will be an excellent communicator, be able to deal with sensitive issues with an empathetic nature and be well organised.
- You will be able to drive as travel may be needed from time to time.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary is competitive depending on experience together with excellent benefits.
If you are interested in this position, please click 'apply'. Don't worry if you don't have an up to date CV, get in touch with Laura-Kate directly at the Thornton Legal Wirral office to discuss further.