Housing Disrepair Solicitor/ PI retrainApply for this vacancy >
Salary:£25000 - £35000 per annum
Posted:31st March 2021
A well regarded Legal practice specialising in personal injury, clinical negligence, housing disputes and civil cases is seeking a Housing Disrepair Solicitor/ PI retrain for their St Helens office.
- You will be assisting 2 senior lawyers with Housing Disrepair matters and must have at least 12 months experience dealing with litigated EL/PL matters or alternatively at least 12 months experience in dealing with solely Housing Disrepair matters.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You must be a qualified Solicitor or CILEX.
- You will have experience of dealing with a case management system.
Salary and Benefits:
- This is a full time permanent role and will be office based.
- Salary is competitive, depending on experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply through the advert or contact Laura-Kate Davies at Thornton Legal Wirral office directly. All applications treated in strictest confidence.
'I was really impressed with the service that Thornton Legal provided. Laura Kate was incredibly professional and helpful throughout. She kept me updated at each point of the recruitment process and went the extra mile to make sure I could attend a second interview. I can't recommend her enough!'