Commercial Litigation ParalegalApply for this vacancy >
Salary:£18000 - £24000 per annum
Posted:10th June 2021
A leading Commercial Law firm with offices across the North West are seeking a Commercial Litigation Paralegal to join their reputable team at their office based in Preston.
- You will be working within a team of established Commercial Litigation and Insolvency Solicitors who are leaders in their field. The role is therefore a fantastic opportunity to develop your career within this area of law with training and development provided. You will be assisting with a case load of Commercial Litigation, Insolvency and Contentious Probate work and dealing with a wide variety of matters.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will ideally have some previous experience of Commercial Litigation/ Dispute Resolution Law and will be looking to take the next step in your career.
- You will be an excellent team player as well as being able to work on your own initiative.
- You will understand the importance of confidentiality when dealing with matters.
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail are a must.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary is competitive, dependent on experience together with excellent benefits.
- Excellent career progression and training and development opportunities.
Please click 'apply'. Don't worry if you don't have an up to date CV, contact Laura-Kate Davies directly to get the ball rolling.
If this role isn't quite right, but you are considering a career move please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Any reference to salary and PQE are for guidance only.
I am so grateful for the support I received from Laura-Kate at Thornton Legal in securing my new job. She responded quickly to secure me an interview and gave me key information and advice to help me to prepare. This is my first legal role and I was unsure how to navigate the process, but Laura-Kate guided me through it from my initial application to accepting the job offer and was encouraging throughout.
Commercial Litigation Paralegal