Commercial Property SolicitorApply for this vacancy >
Salary:£40000 - £47000 per annum
Posted:7th September 2021
Our client is a leading and highly reputable Commercial Law firm with offices across the North West. They are looking to recruit a 3 year + PQE Commercial Property Solicitor to join their team in Blackburn due to significant growth.
- You will be working alongside two of the Commercial Property teams experienced Commercial Property partners running a mixed caseload of Commercial Property matters.
- Matters you will be dealing with include landlord and tenant, agriculture and development, freehold and leasehold.
- You will be dealing with a mix of PLC companies, business start ups, developers, SME'S and PLCs as well as large landed estates and agricultural clients.
- Working alongside industry experts together with an excellent quality of work and established client provides a fantastic foundation to develop your career with a firm that offers fantastic training and career development opportunities.
The ideal candidate:
- You will have experience working as a Commercial Property Solicitor in a similar environment and will be looking to take the next step in your career.
- You will be an excellent communicator, will be personable and will have a strong work ethos.
- You will be well organised and have excellent attention to detail.
Salary and benefits:
- Salary is competitive, depending on experience together with excellent benefits.
- Career development opportunities
- Family friendly environment and excellent work life balance.
If this commercial property position is of interest, please click 'apply'. If you would prefer to have a chat first, then get in touch with Nick Tappin directly to get the ball rolling. PQE and salary levels are for guidance only.